Vote for GreenlightGO at SXSW: The Future of Production Space
GreenlightGO needs your help. VOTE for our panel to speak at SXSW 2022.
TV industry veterans Colby Gaines and Michael Hirschorn along with flex real estate specialist Shlomo Silber have partnered to deliver production space and service in innovative ways to serve the modern creative class.
Join us as we discuss the pandemic's impact on how physical space is being used by professional storytellers, as well as how the needs of shooting studios, production offices, and post production have evolved. Are they forever changed? Yes, and we’ll give you a peek into the future of what's next.
If you'd like to hear more at SXSW, please VOTE HERE for our panel.
- Michael Hirschorn, Co-founder of GreenlightGO and CEO of Ish TV
- Colby Gaines, Co-founder of GreenlightGO and Founder of Back Roads Entertainment
- Shlomo Silber, Co-founder and CEO, Bond Collective
Topics to be discussed:
- How have the needs shifted for studios, offices, and post production workflows?
- How has the pandemic impacted square footage needs, ventilation requirements, technical infrastructure, cleaning protocols etc. for producers?
- How should you be designing space today for this industry?